* Videos are YOURS to keep. Download them onto your computer and watch them whenever you want. Allowing you to download videos to your own computer is a courtesy and is not included in the price of any class.
* Workshops can be accessed online anytime 24/7 for the length of the semester.
* Participation is optional. You are welcome to share your reflections and experiences as well as your art but this is not required.
* I am available to answer your questions by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please refrain from posting any links to anywhere off site. While you are free and encouraged to take any classes you desire in order to satisfy your artistic spirit in any discipline you wish, and are encouraged to sell your own creations, it is expected that you will respect my wishes while here and discuss these things and your personal product recommendations in a more appropriate forum (such as your personal blog), and that you will not post links. You may post examples of your work in the appropriate classroom. If you are not enrolled in a current class, please refrain from posting photos. Art is my passion, but it is also my sole livelihood. Your cooperation is very much appreciated! Because I sell sponsored ads, I don't feel right giving free advertising to others. Thanks for understanding!
CLASS POLICIES, PROCEDURES, AND CANCELLATION POLICY.
*You are expected to have basic computer and Internet skills and to be able to download videos from the Internet onto either a PC or Mac. A high speed internet connection is needed to download course materials.
*All course materials are copyrighted by the instructor, Suzi Blu. Several of my online students are also teachers. This does not bother me. Using my course material, network ideas, layout, syllabus and content is inappropriate. It is also inappropriate for you to solicit your classes to any students by way of my network, and to contact members in my network for the sole purpose of soliciting your classes online or otherwise. Gypsy Art School retains the right to expel any student without refund who does not comply with school policies.
*REFUNDS- No Refunds will be given after you have entered the classroom.